Friday 10 June 2011

Smiley♥

today slept till 11+ woke up msg crisann,ask her pei me go pierce smiley.
msg alr,want to meet her,go to Old Woodlands to pierce smiley.
after awhile she say busy,cannot come.Me sit at cwp thinking how.
After 10mins of thinking,I went in to shop to buy studs and a Needle .
went home,very nervous,disinfected my needle and stud.
pierce the needle through,not pain,want to change stud, guess wad? my fucking stud drop,make me spend 10mins go find a new C stud with a needle inside my mouth-_-
after that change stud alr,tried to put the ball ball in,after 15mins den put in.
Then I kept looking in the mirror and smile to myself like an idiot just to see my smiley piercing.
now the piercing got abit of swelling.but still look nice.

Today's friday,6 more days will be 16th and will be the day my friend return from her 10days trip,Idk if I should be happy or sad.
k bb:)

No comments:

Post a Comment