Monday 27 June 2011

Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge♥

School start already!!
Went to school as usual and was sent back home to take stupid things,went back home smoke,shower find my things and back to school at 8+
Did one of my holiday homework and the teacher was shocked and say I this type of pattern also will do homework -_-
Talked to Crisann the whole day,She's like one mf keep calling me Dickie Ng -'-
After school went to 515 Basketball court with HongWei for basketball,played till 4+ and went home,
saw 2 of my ex while I was waiting for bus,lol
Now I'm home,nothing to do,boring die me only,gonna go out later but Idk where.
I'm back to my own cheerful self again ^^
I finally knew that there were so many people who cares about me,they took out many time to sms,call me to cheer me up :)
Thanks for all those who cares for me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment